Saturday, March 7, 2009

Why lizards?

It's been a while since I last blogged and the first thing I want to talk about is lizard.

I came home late last night from a cell group meeting. Everyone’s asleep. I checked some emails and got ready for a nice relaxing shower.

The moment I closed the bathroom door, I noticed two lizards trying to take a bath as well. They quickly scrambled for the nearest corner, as if getting their stuffs ready for a nice relaxing shower too.

Lizards are at the top of my Most Hated List. To me, they are worse than flying cockroaches. I simply can’t stand the sight of these dirty, scaly, dull-green colored, translucent, tail forsaking reptiles.

Needless to say, it only took me five minutes to get out of the bathroom. All tensed.

I don’t feel relaxed or cleaned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

erhm... so u dint shower that day??!!!! jinjin

HL said...

aiyo!! Please ask if the lizards are afraid of u b4 react. whahaha..