Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Sixth Sense

Not the movie. Not about dead people too.

My sixth sense has always been pretty accurate. I wonder if it’s got to do with me being emotional most of the time. If I put my emotions under control, does that make my sixth sense go away?

More importantly, can I survive without my sixth sense?

When I feel something is happening without being told, I want to confirm if my hunch is accurate. There are many times when I cross the line and end up creating more trouble. But my hunch has served me well (in a few situations). I know pretty much what lies beneath that mask people wear.

People always have a wrong impression of me – few words, demure, shy. I am just quietly observing/sensing what’s going on around me. I sometimes observed things I’d find to be important while others think it’s weird.

I am definitely not quiet, demure, and shy. It’s just an act. I nag a lot. You can ask my sister.

My sixth sense is telling me something has happened, and it’s making my head throbbed. Should I probe further?

I guess not. Just a waste of time.

Even if I know the truth, it’s meaningless to me now.

No comments: