Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's simply love

(A) Absence makes the heart grow fonder

(B) Out of sight, out of mind

I’d been wondering, is it really (A) or (B) these days?

I realized the key factor that governs whether you feel (A) or (B), is simply love. When you love, you will chase the person, and you will miss him when he's gone. When you don’t love, you drift away, and should whatever happens to him, you won't give a damn.

Your attitude towards the relationship will determine your behavior.

JOY.NU talked about how external forces have tried to sour her relationship with bf. The Bee Gees has an answer in "How Deep Is Your Love".

But again, there exist relationships that are destroyed by the very hands that created them. No external help needed.

My feelings? I used to float around in a bottomless sea of love, but it is finally ebbing. My feet is beginning to touch some solid ground.

God always reminds me of how much more I can gain, and how little I’d lost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that song! :)